Moved to the bay area in 2012 for grad school.
A geek / outdoor and wildlife enthusiast / party boy / responsible adult hybrid.
I'm not really sure what to write here, but here are 5 random facts about me:
1. I Love going out to nature, especially if wildlife watching opportunities are involved. There are very few things that can excite me as much as seeing megafauna in the wild.
2. In 4th grade, a simple "dare" game ended up with the school genitor having to dig me out of a mud pool in which I was stuck chest deep. The entire school watched.
3. Before starting undergrad, I backpacked by myself for 4 months in Central America. This was one of the best times of my life.
4. As a child, I volunteered at a zoo and "had custody" over an owl chick for a few days. Her name was Naomi and she liked chicken.
5. My ability to delay satisfaction is like that of a 5 year old. When I want something, I usually want it now. I'm working on that..