I read a lot of fantasy as a kid. Still do, but not as much. Some
* A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin
* Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan
* The Farseer Trilogy, Liveship Traders Trilogy, The Tawny Man
Trilogy, The Rain Wilds Chronicles by Robin Hobb
...and loads more (including non-fantasy)
I love a wide variety of movies, but I'm partial to thought
provoking ones, especially of the sci-fi genre. I have a thing for
time travel movies and some of my favorites are:
* Los cronocrímenes
* Frequently Asked Questions About Time Travel
* The Good, the Bad, the Ugly
* The Road
Some of my favorite TV-shows include:
* Game of Thrones
* Breaking Bad
I've also watched more sci-fi shows than I care to admit.
Musicwise, I'm not too picky. I can enjoy songs from most genres,
except maybe rap/hardstyle. I am partial to a good trance tune,
although I'm not hugely invested in the genre.
Foodwise, I can eat anything, but I don't. I try to eat healthy as
long as it doesn't require too much time/effort.