I'm pretty sure I was born in the wrong era. I would wear a suit every day if I could and I hope one day to have a walk in closet full of tailored suits and other such apparel.
I'm not on here desperately trolling for dates or one night stands. I understand that my career is just starting (recent law school graduate) and I am working on myself and advancing myself and any future with anyone else will fall into place if it does. I'm more or less on here out of curiosity and to remind myself that I'm not the only single person in the city. Plus I enjoy getting to know people, regardless of the premise for which we are talking.
ENTJ - I don't care too much about this or believe that much about it, but that's apparently what I am for those who care.
I have a bunch of hobbies, I love snowboarding, whiskey, thinking I can sing in the shower, poker, cigars, and going out with friends to bars that have character and a good selection of whiskey. I've also performed amateur stand-up in the past and have considered giving it another go, but I haven't yet tried to sit down and create material.
Plus has anyone ever honestly fell in love because they both love House of Cards?
2) Spontaneity (I'm not the most spontaneous person but I start to get uncomfortable if my life becomes too much like that of Bill Murray in Groundhog Day)
3) Seamless (Read: I can cook, I just prefer not to cook for only myself)
4) A comfortable bed, I mean, you spend roughly 30% of your life sleeping, you should have a comfortable bed.
5) My beard. Even when I'm keeping it short, I still feel naked without it.
6) Saturday mornings without plans
If I should try to get involved in politics.
If I should do more stand-up or if I should just leave that on the shelf.
If a comedian can become a politician, or if that is truly something for movies.
Why people bring up politics or religion at the dinner table.. It's never a good idea.