Find better matches with our advanced matching system
36 / M / Straight / Single
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Last Online
- Nov 26
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Cancer and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from two-year college
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Peter-Pants Toronto, Ontario, Canada more independent
howls77 Toronto, Ontario, Canada more literary
IamRobW Toronto, Ontario, Canada more literary
Teneightyjay1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada more independent
globetrotter13 Toronto, Ontario, Canada more scientific
SayesKoan Toronto, Ontario, Canada more scientific
capital-i Toronto, Ontario, Canada more scientific
AH30 Toronto, Ontario, Canada less adventurous
- Brewing beer
- Spinning up some rock songs at a party on turntables... yes REAL turntables.
- The Rhythm section.
- Decent at cooking... (there is no section for things you are decent at... what are you gonna do?)
- Walking straight, not so much.
Movies: Breakfast Club, Fight Club, Requiem for a Dream, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Shining, (I now have a 3DTV, and 2 sets of glasses... ) <--- See what I did there?
Shows: Breaking Bad, Dexter, Bored to Death, Modern Family, Him & Her, Tosh.0, HBO Shows. Tim and Eric - Awesome Show, Great Job, Archer, Community, Californication
Music: Waaaay too many to list, love all kinds)... a screw it... here are some. Black Keys, The Specials, Nirvana, STP, DJ Shadow, Portishead, Radiohead, Zeppelin, Faith No More, Queens of The Stone Age... I love all music though. Too many to list. Just ask.
Food: Sushi, Korean BBQ, Chicken Roti, all kinds of food. I've eaten alligator before... so good.
Brown Sugar Mini-Wheats.
Backyard Axe Throwing League
:) I would really like to think about you!
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 27–37
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating