Find better matches with our advanced matching system
44 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 5
- Body Type
- Medicine / Health
- Doesn’t have kids
loves2seawaves Roanoke, Virginia more adventurous
HardyGirl13 Roanoke, Virginia more modern
kyk540 Rocky Mount, Virginia more adventurous
Ladytiger82 Salem, Virginia more loving
tmbrwolf13 Troutville, Virginia more loving
Flower311 Salem, Virginia more desiring of sex
jess7508 Roanoke, Virginia more adventurous
BombShellBecky Roanoke, Virginia more desiring of sex
Also trying to beat the latest level of candy crush .....can you help?
-cooking (just ask my family who always wants my leftovers and volunteer me to cook for the family gatherings)
-home improvement (well i like to try)
What I'm not good at:
-swimming (I'm learning )
-yard work (want to help?)
-knowing which football team to cheer for
Hopefully they see my positive attitude, fun loving spirit, humor, and friendliness. And my smile and laugh:)
Just asked two women I work with and they said : "her smile" and "she is very approachable"
Movies: a Long Kiss Goodnight. I like watching lots of movies, ad the only kinds I don't really like are space movies. Most recently, I watched Mr and Mrs Smith.
Tv: Army Wives, CSI, NCIS, and Criminal Minds (my favorite)
Music: honestly, I like all kinds. If a song is good, then it doesn't matter to me what kind of song it Is.
Food: lasagna, brownies, and coconut shrimp from Outback
1. My bed. I don't sleep in often, but a comfortable bed is just amazing.
2. My job. I look good, but that won't pay the bills :)
3. My curio from my grandmother
4. My iPhone. Can't play candy crush without it.
5. My family. I know everyone says that, but they are important to me.
6. Lasagna. Even Garfield knows you can't live without lasagna!
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 40–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating