Find better matches with our advanced matching system
45 • F • Roanoke, VA
- Last Online
- Dec 5, 2013
- Body Type
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
Also trying to beat the latest level of candy crush .....can you help?
-cooking (just ask my family who always wants my leftovers and volunteer me to cook for the family gatherings)
-home improvement (well i like to try)
What I'm not good at:
-swimming (I'm learning )
-yard work (want to help?)
-knowing which football team to cheer for
Hopefully they see my positive attitude, fun loving spirit, humor, and friendliness. And my smile and laugh:)
Just asked two women I work with and they said : "her smile" and "she is very approachable"
Movies: a Long Kiss Goodnight. I like watching lots of movies, ad the only kinds I don't really like are space movies. Most recently, I watched Mr and Mrs Smith.
Tv: Army Wives, CSI, NCIS, and Criminal Minds (my favorite)
Music: honestly, I like all kinds. If a song is good, then it doesn't matter to me what kind of song it Is.
Food: lasagna, brownies, and coconut shrimp from Outback
1. My bed. I don't sleep in often, but a comfortable bed is just amazing.
2. My job. I look good, but that won't pay the bills :)
3. My curio from my grandmother
4. My iPhone. Can't play candy crush without it.
5. My family. I know everyone says that, but they are important to me.
6. Lasagna. Even Garfield knows you can't live without lasagna!
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 40–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.