Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 • F • Allston, MA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:10pm
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from law school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Russian (Fluently)
Freed myself from the chains of Comcast so watch my tv on the interwebs. Dark, witty, or raunchy comedies are always great i.e. anything on FX. Love the BBC, especially for Dr. Who and Sherlock, and Joss Whedon for everything he does.
My love affair w/the cinema has been going strong since college. Prefer indie theaters but enjoy the occasional blockbuster, especially if sci fi or comic book superheroes are involved or it's based on childhood reading material i.e. LOTR, Ender's Game.
Music taste is generally covered by the rock umbrella. The harder the better. Live shows are always great. Listen less to new music these days and find myself going back to old standbys more, which I take to be a sign that I'm getting old.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 27–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- you have something interesting to say...in an okc message and also life generally
- you don't take yourself too seriously
- you have opinions and can hold your own in a debate but don't take it too personally
- you agree that nerd culture is part of the current zeitgeist
- you want to
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.