Help your potential matches find common interests.
1. Books: Harry Potter. Free Kindle books are fun too.
2. Movies: Vampire movies (not Twilight), Marvel, Most anything
that is not a horror, musicals, or documentaries (unless they are
about big musicians i like) Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit, Not
gonna lie movies with hot guys lol, Harry Potter, eh I can go on.
At the moment I have a huge list I am trying to get done. I want to
be caught up so that when someone says hey you know that
movie...blah blah and I am right there with them.
3. Shows: Supernatural(Stopped watching at season 10)Vampire
Diaries, The Originals, Californication(seen it all), Once Upon a
Time, Scrubs(seen it all), That 70's show(Seen it all), How I met
your Mother(Seen it all), Orange is the new Black, Malcolm in the
Middle (Seen it all), Lost(Seen it all), Pretty little Liars,
Friends(Seen it all), and Switched at Birth(Seen it all).
4. Music: Nirvana(Favorite), Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, Tool,
Godsmack, Pearl Jam, Slipknot, Skid Row, Ozzy, Black Sabbath,
Creed, Staind, Alice n Chains, Nine Inch Nails, Scorpions, Led
Zeppelin, Def Leppard, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Red Hot Chili Peppers,
Green Day, Poison, Eagles, Beatles, U2, Guns n Roses, and the list
5. Food: Instead of naming all I do like, I will name the ones I
don't like: ONIONS, cabbage, peppers, seafood except fried fish,
most Asian food, Nuts (except peanuts and pistachios), Pace,
coconut, grapefruit. That is all I can think of for now.