The antagonist of someone else's.
A possible love interest in some other peoples.
You are also a supporting character to a lots of people’s stories.
You might even be the kind stranger who unintentionally turns someone’s life around for the better."
The name's Yousuf (U-SEF), a unique name for a unique individual I say. Was born in the slums if San Diego, raised diligently in the heart of 'Muuurica: Indianapolis.
:=:January 6, 2015 UPDATE:=:
Just took the personality trait test and I'm a ENTJ type.
- Skeptical, critical thinkers.
- Scientific and knowledge oriented.
- Ambitious and achieving.
- Planner, tries to prepare for everything.
- Cool headed.
- Usually don't have many fears because they rationalize everything.
- Organized, scheduled and orderly.
- Can be self centered, arrogant or even narcissistic.
- Can have trouble expressing affection as they feel duty to every word they say.
- Can be opinionated or stubborn.
- May set the bar too high.
- Sometimes make decisions too fast.
- Very critical about incompetency and inefficiency.
- Don't give compliments easily.