New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
29 • New York, NY • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–99
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 8
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Graduated from masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
1) For a time, I aspired to be a medical doctor who rapped on the side under the pseudonym Charles Darwin (Chuck D, for short). But if I had to do it over again, I think I would go with the name Wikipedia Brown.
2) I've been called the "Lebron James of sexual education."
3) As a child, I acted in a commercial for the game Gator Golf, which posed the transcendental question, 'What can be greater than playing the game of golf with a gator?'
1) Because I'm literally colorblind, I thought my school's colors were blue and white for two years. Turns out, I was wrong.
2) I occasionally sang bad 70s music at the top of my lungs from centerfield during Little League games. My go to: It's Raining Men.
3) I've been cockblocked by Montell Jordan
Yup, I'm a journalist. Originally from the Burgh, but transplanted to North Jersey a couple years ago.
Some real books -- Autobiography of Malcolm X, Fast Food Nation, The Sports Gene, The Corporation, Moneyball, Scorecasting, Bad Samaritans, Word Freak
Some fake books -- Invisible Man, 1984, Most Vonnegut
Movies (I'm biased toward movies I liked when I was 8) -- The Sandlot, Mighty Ducks I and II, Bull Durham, Big Lebowski, Amelie, Shawshank Redemption, Hoop Dreams, Once Brothers
Shows: The Wire, Parks and Recreation, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, ESPN 30 for 30
Podcasts: On the Media, This American Life, Radiolab, Planet Money, 99% Invisible
Music: Primarily indie rock/folk and singer-songrwriter stuff at the moment. Used to be more into hip-hop, soul, blues and Jazz. Oldies are great too. Or if the song appeared in a Disney movie. I like to think I have the most eclectic (and probably most embarrassing) iPod catalog on the planet.
I like spicy food and good beer.
-you desire some level of absurdity in your life
-you're looking for someone to explore NYC and try new things with
-you're passionate and compassionate
-you're well acquainted with the City of Champions
-you wish to take a gander at which one of my fun facts is false
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.