1) For a time, I aspired to be a medical doctor who rapped on the side under the pseudonym Charles Darwin (Chuck D, for short). But if I had to do it over again, I think I would go with the name Wikipedia Brown.
2) I've been called the "Lebron James of sexual education."
3) As a child, I acted in a commercial for the game Gator Golf, which posed the transcendental question, 'What can be greater than playing the game of golf with a gator?'
1) Because I'm literally colorblind, I thought my school's colors were blue and white for two years. Turns out, I was wrong.
2) I occasionally sang bad 70s music at the top of my lungs from centerfield during Little League games. My go to: It's Raining Men.
3) I've been cockblocked by Montell Jordan