Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
Aliso Viejo, California
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 9:23am
- 5′ 11″ (1.81m).
- Body Type
- Scorpio but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), German (Okay), Spanish (Poorly)
theusualname Lake Forest, California more adventurous
Seventhguards Rancho Santa Margarita, California more adventurous
tbonezcrawford Foothill Ranch, California more adventurous
AznDelights Irvine, California more adventurous
leiferikson_87 Mission Viejo, California more adventurous
simann Irvine, California more adventurous
PeterRabbittron Aliso Viejo, California more adventurous
Darudeu Lake Forest, California more adventurous
- A Song of Ice and Fire series
- Mistborn series
- Hyperion and Endymion
- Atlas Shrugged(I don't agree with Ayn Rand's philosophy of objectivism, but I do believe the book is good...unlike many critics)
- The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Silmarillion
- Everything by George Orwell
- Dark Tower series
- Pretty much everything by Stephen King
- Warhammer and Warhammer 40k novels. I'm talking Gotrek and Felix, etc.
- Anything philosophical in nature. I really enjoy books like Marcus Aurelius' Meditations.
- Star Wars EU. I read it until they screwed over Jacen Solo.
- Just about every classic
- Also a fan of mystery novels because I like to get to the bottom of things.
I have a large list of favorite movies, which I won't bother to list anymore because it ended up being too long and I had to cut it. Imagine it below! I like all movies that have a great plot and intriguing characters.
As far as television goes, I am a huge fan of:
- Big Bang Theory
- How I Met your Mother
- Xena Warrior Princess(Yeah, I still like this show. I don't forget the oldies)
- Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel
- Walking Dead
- Breaking Bad
- Gundam Wing
- Dragonball Z
- Mystery Science Theatre 3000
My music tastes vary but, I like most rock, punk, metal(that actually has decent lyrics), etc.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- You like hiking and have some interesting places that you've been and/or want to go.
- You are a geek/like geeks
- Any reason really. I'm all for meeting new and interesting people.
- You have a Knotts pass