Things that are deal breakers to me:
1) Being dishonest.
2) Playing games with me.
3)Not giving me straight up answers. If I ask a question, I would like a straight up answer.
4) Being liberal. I do not dislike liberal people however in the long run it will not work out due to my family. I already been in this situation, it ends up being just a lot of stress for both you and me. I myself is neither a liberal or conservative. I am independent and will never be associated with either side.
5)Not seeing me for who I am over looks, what I am gonna do in life, etc.
6) Doing drugs, that is your personal decision. But I will not join you doing such things. So do not pressure me to do such things with you. I already have had a million reasons to not do drugs such as my cousins being locked up over them.
6) Not willing to say what you want or need. I don't want to play mind games trying to figure out what you want or need. Just be honest and tell me.
7)Judging me too quickly for who I am. I am not the guy that will kick things off on a first impression. I am the guy who ends up in the long term as someone you can appreciate. In other words, I am not good at making a connection with someone at first sight. But over time, my enduring niceness will be something that you will appreciate.
8) Being extremely immature. We all grow as people over time to become more and more mature. I myself am not completely mature, however I do have maturity. If you can't see things from more than two directions (being self centered), then it won't work out.
9)A history of being a cheater. If you are a cheater, usually you are always a cheater. I am not saying a person can't change, but its really hard to for some people. Again, I have already experienced this in real life and would like to not face another cheater.
10) Taking one small mistake as a total screw up as a whole. We all make mistakes. We are human. But some people take a single mistake as its the end of everything.
11) A person only looking for sex. I am not into just having sex just because you can. I want a real relationship or a friendship.
I put the deal breakers above in order to help you figure out if I am even worth your time to message. This is a good way to narrow things down. As well to help see what I am looking for.