Find better matches with our advanced matching system
20 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 7:46pm
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Politics / Government
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently)
Trying to keep a balance between future goals, school, and a social life
Reading books quickly
Remembering trivial information
Making friends in strange places
Find humor in most things
Shows: Boardwalk Empire, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Young Justice, Vikings, the IT crowd, House of Cards
Books & Graphic Novels: Catch-22, The Three Musketeers, Twenty Years After, The Count of Monte Cristo, All Quiet on the Western Front, Slaughter House Five, Kingdom Come, The Sandman series, Fables
3. Great Literature
5. Adventure's that prove to be interesting stories
6. Challenges that keep me awake at night in thought
If yossarian escaped and made it back home
Whether or not Neo-Realism is the best school of International Theory Thought
Whether or not this is how to make love stay
"Who knows how to make love stay?
1. Tell love you are going to Junior's Deli on Flatbush Avenue in Brooklyn to pick up a cheesecake, and if loves stays, it can have half. It will stay.
2. Tell love you want a momento of it and obtain a lock of its hair. Burn the hair in a dime-store incense burner with yin/yang symbols on three sides. Face southwest. Talk fast over the burning hair in a convincingly exotic language. Remove the ashes of the burnt hair and use them to paint a moustache on your face. Find love. Tell it you are someone new. It will stay.
3. Wake love up in the middle of the night. Tell it the world is on fire. Dash to the bedroom window and pee out of it. Casually return to bed and assure love that everything is going to be all right. Fall asleep. Love will be there in the morning.”
― Tom Robbins, Still Life with Woodpecker"
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–22
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.