Find better matches with our advanced matching system
19 / M / Straight / Single
Winter Park, Florida
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Gemini and it’s fun to think about
- Working on college/university
- Political / Government
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently)
GabrielAaron Orlando, Florida more mathematical
roquero Orlando, Florida more old-fashioned
BrockSamson90 Orlando, Florida less adventurous
Bywyd Orlando, Florida more mathematical
bambooyah Casselberry, Florida less political
VimAndVigR Oviedo, Florida more mathematical
No1KingsFan Orlando, Florida less desiring of sex
SoapboxFunk Orlando, Florida more adventurous
Trying to keep a balance between future goals, school, and a social life
Reading books quickly
Remembering trivial information
Making friends in strange places
Find humor in most things
Shows: Boardwalk Empire, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Young Justice, Vikings, the IT crowd, House of Cards
Books & Graphic Novels: Catch-22, The Three Musketeers, Twenty Years After, The Count of Monte Cristo, All Quiet on the Western Front, Slaughter House Five, Kingdom Come, The Sandman series, Fables
3. Great Literature
5. Adventure's that prove to be interesting stories
6. Challenges that keep me awake at night in thought
If yossarian escaped and made it back home
Whether or not Neo-Realism is the best school of International Theory Thought
Whether or not this is how to make love stay
"Who knows how to make love stay?
1. Tell love you are going to Junior's Deli on Flatbush Avenue in Brooklyn to pick up a cheesecake, and if loves stays, it can have half. It will stay.
2. Tell love you want a momento of it and obtain a lock of its hair. Burn the hair in a dime-store incense burner with yin/yang symbols on three sides. Face southwest. Talk fast over the burning hair in a convincingly exotic language. Remove the ashes of the burnt hair and use them to paint a moustache on your face. Find love. Tell it you are someone new. It will stay.
3. Wake love up in the middle of the night. Tell it the world is on fire. Dash to the bedroom window and pee out of it. Casually return to bed and assure love that everything is going to be all right. Fall asleep. Love will be there in the morning.”
― Tom Robbins, Still Life with Woodpecker"
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–22
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends