Find better matches with our advanced
39 • Minneapolis, MN • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 28–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 8
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), Russian (Poorly)
Well, since the doctors found a preponderance of midichlorians in my blood, I've been lightsaber training, not to brag but...I'm pretty good. Don't worry ladies! I'm told the "force" isn't contagious!
(this was a really nerdy Star Wars reference. If you got that...you are awesome!)
I'm pretty sure nobody notices my nervous ticks or the backwards glances I frequently make checking to see if the "government" is following me?!
Me: So what do you like?
Her: I like music.
Me: Awesome! Me too! So many women on here hate music!
Me: Ya, but that's great you like it! I mean, what're the odds?!!
Her: For sure!
Bwahahahahha! Think I "peed" a little!
***Don't read this!!! I haven't thought of anything to make it less boring***(Work in progress)
Very diverse.... The big Lebowski---> Hellraiser. Anne of green gables---->x-men 1st class.
Bette Middler--->skinny puppy--the lumineers--> the bodeans-->Pantera
Tempe--->pork adobo--> picckled herring---->cheeseburgers
2.At least one of my lungs
3.The ability to convert oxygen to energy on a cellular level within my body
4.I think we only use 15% of our brain so, I guess I need that. The other 85% is just for "showin off"
5.a central nervous system
Oh, and "Raptor Jesus"!!! (He went extinct for our sins!)
Wouldn't the movie have been funnier that way!?!?!?!
I am pretty proud that I've used my sonic toothbrush for more than brushing my teeth.
Masturbation without any lubricant pisses me off and I can't spit that far!
Or!!! if you have a great joke that could make me lose bladder or bowel control!!!
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.