Find better matches with our advanced
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 12
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Science / Engineering
- Has a kid
- Has cats
- I'm ALL over the place (as you can see or will see).
- Definitely a hopeless romantic that loves affection, cuddling, and
good romantic comedy (Love Actually ?)
- I’m rather ~ Intense ~ and full of energy but always looking for
that - (rare) gentle reminder to slow down (which is always
- I'm ambitious and fun. (You'll see)
- I love science, philosophy, politics and all the other fun stuff you
shouldn't talk about! I love a good debate!
- I'm weird … but it’s enjoyable.
- I can't spell very well, especially "continue" (not sure what the
deal is with that).
- I’ve been described as lesbian by previous girlfriends.
- I used to be against emoticons but have warmed up to them in
- I am a nerd (a spreadsheet is better than any puzzle!) .
So if you want fun or interesting and a good conversation with a new friend then - let's chat! (Unless I'm having one of those socially awkward days, which let's talk tomorrow. ;) )
I'm Captain Planet (or an environmental scientist) by day and love my job and I work a lot.
I have an awesome daughter and am a full time Dad, first. Coaching her soccer team is one of the most fun things I do.
Lastly - I love music, trying to dance (if I'm drunk enough or alone), running (to release this energy), festivals, shoe shopping (don’t ask), concerts, meditating, partying, reading, loving, cuddling, talking, … I’m pretty open.
But really - I work a lot though definitely still find time to enjoy life while trying to put it ALL back together and regularly taking on more than I can chew...
Movies: "True Romance"; "The Fugitive"; "Mary Poppins"; "Dressed to Kill" - Eddie Izzard
Shows: "Modern Family"; "Californication"; "The L Word"; "Homeland"; "Shameless";
Music: 90s Alternative (offspring, smashing pumpkins)... is there other music?....
Butt also 80s new wave (INXS, Duran Duran, Depeche Mode);
classic rock (Supertramp, CSNY); and hair rock (like
GnR!)...always Gwen Stafani and guess I can't deny ...Katy Perry,
other fun music.
Food: Lettuce and PB&J (not generally together!)
2. My journals and poems, saved from over 20 years.
3. Beauty and Passion and Love
5. My thoughts
6. And Google!
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.