Find better matches with our advanced
42 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–44
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last online
- Today – 1:59pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Other, and laughing about it
- Graduated from space camp
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay), Spanish (Okay), Other (Poorly)
avoiding cultural trends and icons of consumerism.
doing my share of minimizing the impact of climate change on this planet
trying to be a pinball wizard
* tending a campfire
* getting dogs to lick my face, getting cats to give me permission to pet them (then they start purrrrrrring)
* texture - velour and seersucker are faves
* is it shiny?
* comfort - nothing skin tight, it's gotta allow airflow
I've become sort of a podcast junkie while traveling- Snap Judgement, This American Life, Stuff You Should Know, StarTalk, TED Talks, Freakanomics, Sporkful, Radiolab, and Sex Nerd Sandra passed lotsa time while on the road and now plays while I work. Judge John Hodgman cracks me up on a consistent basis.
Food can be summarized as stuff that tastes good, preferably spicy hot and/or spicy tasty. While I can appreciate the decor of a restaurant, I am focused more on the flavor than ascetics.
Books - Geek Love, Fear and Loathing, Vonegut's stuff, William S Burroughs, Harold Mcgee and Michael Pollen. My current favorite cookbooks are: Cooks Illustrated Science of Good Cooking, The Family Meal by Ferran Adria and Pok Pok. Wanda Coleman's poetry is quite heavy.
I identify with Zippy the Pinhead - sometimes there are soundbites of brilliance, sometimes there are nonsensical jibber jabber.
* phrase book
* functioning olfactory senses to sniff out mysterious foods in mysterious places
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.