Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Mar 6
- Pacific Islander, White
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from two-year college
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), Japanese (Poorly), German (Poorly), Hawaiian (Poorly)
Sports-wise, soccer is my sport, although I'm mostly good at everything athletic by far soccer is my best. I did Varsity soccer in high school and I've played it since 5 years old, I also did baseball until Jr. High, along with football. Oh yeah, i SUCK at golf, putt putt I'm pro, golf, I suuuuuuuck.
Aside from making girls laugh, I'd say the last thing I'm good at is video games, YEAH I play them... what guy doesn't :s. I doubt I'll ever quit playing them, no matter how old I get, just gotta make sure they don't run my life.
my phone (losing all your connections because your phone is dead is very painful).
Getting out of the house is one thing I love to do.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
I made my own test, try it out if you Are interested in me.
(Was bored haha)
The Paul Walker Compatibility Test
And my Matchme test is this:
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.