I am a simple, straight-forward, and analytical alien. I like the oxford comma. I don't believe in generalizations or stereotypes but find labels to be a great way to help convey intent or meaning.
I grew up under a rock in a cave in the middle of nowhere out in the boonies. We can co-op life and level up faster: http://xkcd.com/1053/
Ask me about my past, my present, or future. No question is out of the question. I like getting asked questions about who I am and I like to ask others what their story is. I think sharing is one of the better ways of improving and discovering new interests. I want to know more about you and your interests.
What I'm trying to say with the first paragraph is covering multiple things at once.
* (neutral) My decisions and emotions aren't based on heartstrings
* (emphasis on lawful) I'm very mindful of following the rules, within reason
* (dash of chaotic) My actions and views often strike others as strange
* (leaning toward good) Yet I still try to what is best for others
* (mix "Not Evil") "There may not be an evil bone in my body"