I could post the normal "I like movies, fine dining, traveling, etc" but that isn't who I am and those are just some of the things I like to do. I tried thinking of my ultimate life, and really surprised myself with how little I need to be happy.
In most cases my normal day right now is perfect but I miss having someone to share it with me. I am self employed and have been since I was 21. I am a work-a-holic and one of the rare people who truly loves what I do for a living. I work at home and go out usually only for things like meals, entertainment or shopping. Overall I am a homebody and I like it.
The only thing missing in my life is a partner. I want to find someone to share the day to day things with me. Someone who is content with a lifestyle from years past where we work together in a family business, share our thoughts and ideas, cuddle on the couch and watch movies or shows, go out to eat together, occasionally see a comedy show or live band, and just have a normal, real, happy life together. That being said, like most people I do also have a wild side and would like to find someone who on occasion knows how to let loose and be wild, crazy and eccentric.
I see so many saying to be happy they need to go on an African safari, go skuba diving in the Carribean, spelunking deep in caverns, camping in the wilderness, zip lining in an exotic third world country, sail on a cruise and do all kinds of other things. These things aren't what make me happy in life. I have done these things and the part that made them amazing wasn't the event, but the experience of sharing them with someone who was important to me.
The right woman for me is someone I can be close to every day regardless of what we are doing together. With the right person every day is special even if we just wake up, work, eat dinner, watch some shows, then go to bed. When I find the person who makes that simple of a day still seem like a miracle then I know I have found the right person for me.
Now that I have opened up in ways that I never thought I would online... on to the other things about me...
* I am a very openminded person.
* I think outside the box and don't always conform to society.
* I am a dork, geek, nerd, or whatever term you care to use for someone who is quirky.
* I am 2 parts "Sheldon", 1 part "Leonard" and 1 part "Howard" from The Big Bang Theory.
* I don't judge people who are different, because that's what makes us all interesting.
* I trust a bit too much and it gets me hurt, but I wouldn't change that for the world.
* I don't get jealous about silly things like someone I am with commenting about another person being attractive.
* I am open to new experiences and have tried some pretty eccentric things in my life.
Ok, enough of that kind of list... anything else you want to know about me you will just have to message and ask!