I am happily taken. ^^
Almost all of my time is taken by work. I work a lot. Like kind of a ridiculous amount. But I support my household and do what needs to be done. Most of my free time is late night/early morning and kind of on my days off. That being said, I'm not necessarily the most talkative during the day due to mostly being at work. Okay, now that that's that~
Outside of work I've been spending a lot of time doing nerdtastic activities. Like playing video games, watching childish tv shows, or Skyping with people.
- Queuing with friends in League of Legends
- Lancing through Eorzea on Final Fantasy XIV
- Getting lapped in Mario Kart
- Procuring Rathalos Plates on Monster Hunter
- Smashing it up on Super Smash Melee
Used to watch anime a lot but for the past few years I've kind of fallen off of that media, though I plan to get back into it eventually. It's more fun to watch with others than by my onesy.
Oh, I cosplay. Like... At anime conventions, where I sometimes also DJ. The DJing part is really only at one convention, the others I go to just to hang out or meet new people.
Not sure what else really goes into a self-summary.
I guess I'll "summarize"
- A gamer
- A hard-worker
- Somewhat procrastinator when I have the time to spare. It's relaxing to be able to do that now and again.
- Insert conversational topic here?
Message me if you wanna know more. :p