Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm a fun, reliable, easy going guy who recently moved to the city
after completing an MBA from Boston. Some facts about me:
- Grew up in the Middle East, but can't speak Arabic
- I'm Indian, but can't take spicy food
- I'm an engineer by education, but haven't ever worked as
- I have 2 Masters degrees for some reason. Does 2 Masters =
- I have a new found obsession for Trader Joe's. If you have any
suggestions, let me know.
- If I like a song, I listen to it nonstop for 2 days till I'm sick
- My favorite movies are Thank You for Smoking, Office Space, Up in
the Air, Hangover, Superbad, Shawshank Redemption, Knocked Up
- Some movies I've slept through include Inception, Lord of the
Rings (all 3), Matrix Reloaded, and recently Lincoln.
- I'm a huge Lakers fan and whenever I've been to the Staples
Center, they've always won. 6 for 6.
- The last 10 years, I've had 6 home cities - Delhi, Kuwait, Los
Angeles, Dubai, Boston, New York
- Currently, I work as an Investment Banker. I'm lucky to be
working at great company with some super smart folks. The job takes
up a significant chunk of my weekdays, but the weekends more than
make up for it.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Whoaa! This got serious fast. What am I actually doing with my
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Remembering random things - dates. times, conversations, names, ...
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My dance moves ...... (when I'm dancing).
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
That One Extra Video on YouTube
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
whether the A or the C train will arrive first in the morning. If I
get it wrong, it results in an early morning sprint to the other
side of the tracks which I do not look forward to.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Saturday is a whole different story.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.