New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Toronto, Ontario, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 8:31am
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I love to learn, and push myself. What does this mean? One day I could be reading a book on application development and the next day could consist of reading about GAAP Accounting. I’m kind of dork and have nothing pride admitting that.
I try to stay active as much as possible, and doing so a few years ago I found a passion and love for spinning, and have recently been trying to get in to running. I want to run at least a 10k race eventually, but am still a bit of ways from that.
My friends and family; they mean the world to me. I’ve been lucky to find myself with amazing people in my life. I’m really close with my siblings and my parents, and almost equally as close with a group of my friends.
Life has been adventurous so far and has lead me down some great paths.
My career is important to me; it always has been. I live for my work and have continuously challenged myself while doing it. As I mentioned above I’m in the middle of making a career change which I feel has been a natural progression of my professional life.
Before making a career shift I spent five great years working in advertising, marketing, and television.
A friend once found the fascination between the work version of me and the social version of me amazing, as I'm told when I "turn off" the work version I'm full of corny expressions.
Also number! I love numbers.
Movies: Mallrats, Braveheart, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, The Matrix
Shows: Scrubs, Weeds, Suits, Slings and Arrows, Burn Notice, The Newsroom, Game of Thrones, and Castle
Music: Tragically Hip, Mumford and Sons, The Black Keys, K'naan, K-os, and Space Town Saviour
2. Spinning. I love indoor cycling and its something that continues to bring me lots of joy when I get to go.
3. My laptop. Same reasons as iPhone, but its also my way keeping in touch with my family, and friends.
4. Work revolves around a camera for me sometimes, but I love taking my camera out and taking photos when I get the chance since most of the time I spend doing paper work.
5. Friends. I feel like putting friends down is cheating since its not just one thing, but a group of people I love to death. I've been fortunate to have such an amazing group of friends, and to be honest I don't know what I'd do without them sometimes.
6. Like friends, comes Family. I've been lucky to have a family that I am very close with. My parents, brother, and sister have always been amazingly supportive.
Either way Fridays are normally relaxing and fun, even if I have to work its still fun since I love what I do, and I love that I can do it from him.
Understands work life balance
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.