In all seriousness, I think you learn the really important stuff by meeting someone, talking to them and forming your own opinions, but I get that we need to start somewhere, so:
- I am the oldest of three brothers.
- I am incredibly loyal - sometimes to a fault.
- I am a big believer in openness and communication.
- The fact that I just wrote three sentences in a row starting with "I am" really bugs me.
- I'm a born and bred Brooklynite - but without the accent.
- (Apparently I'm also a fan of alliteration.)
- (I definitely am a fan of parenthetical comments.)
- I prefer restaurants to bars.
- I'm a bit of a nerd.
- I have recently become a bit of a gym rat (note that this is not mutually exclusive with being a nerd).
- Like most New Yorkers, I can be cynical and sarcastic, but deep down at my core I'm a sensitive soul.
Hopefully that's enough to get the conversation started and we can take it from there.