At this juncture in life it's important for a mate to have similar ways of living, leisure time and hobbies. Not everything has to match up, but life is better when you want to share it someone else.
- I open water swim, it's for the love of being in water not the distance.
- Beginner surfer....just went to Hawaii to get more pointers.
- I also scuba dive and occasionally SUP. Would love to sail more, I miss this.
- Music is a big part of life. Whether it's going to shows, dancing wildly or for making that right ambiance for whatever you are doing at that moment.
- Food...this is important....local, organic, NON GMO, free range.
I have no relationship baggage either......clean slate.
Below is from the foreword of one of my favorite books; Aphrodite, A memoir of the Senses by Isabel Allende. It speaks eloquently to the realm of senses. How food and life are truly inter-meshed. The five senses and five elements are so important to human existence, yet many forget.
"Her breath is like honey spiced with cloves,
Her mouth delicious as ripened mango.
To press kisses on her skin is to taste the lotus,
The deep cave of her navel hides a store of spices
What pleasure lies beyond, the tongue knows
But cannot speak of it"