Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 1:02pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Graduated from college/university
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- English, C++ (Fluently), LISP (Poorly)
MrJayWayne Malden, Massachusetts more adventurous
WesCrusher Medford, Massachusetts more adventurous
Dinoblivion Somerville, Massachusetts more adventurous
ringinginmyears Brighton, Massachusetts more adventurous
Tellitlikeitizs Somerville, Massachusetts more adventurous
intrig_u Boston, Massachusetts more adventurous
deleuze79 Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts more adventurous
I've been doing the cubicle-jockey, software-developer thing for a while. Recently I've been traveling and getting into photography... You know, that whole "well-rounded" thing they tried to push on us in college.
Actually I'm good at techie things (my job) and photography (my hobby, one of them.)
Butt I wall knot B constraned bi ur booshwazee noshuns ov speling an grammer!
big lebowski; fight club; natural born killers; bitten (funny vampire flick - look it up on netflix); young adult; pulp fiction
On a typical Friday night I am a TOTAL WINNER!!!
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
* You can spare the bytes. All bytes are appreciated. Even just a nybble, if that's what you've got.
* You'd like to participate in one of the following adventures: glass blowing class (never done it); beginner motorcycle class (never done it); track driving (never done it); walking around taking photos (I do this a lot); coffee