Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

_benedict

29 M London, UK

I’m looking for

  • Girls who like guys
  • Ages 20–30
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Jul 9
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 9″ (1.74m)
Body Type
Athletic
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Rarely
Drugs
Religion
Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
Sign
Education
Graduated from university
Job
Technology
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
Pets
Likes dogs
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I don't know about you, but I feel it's passé to convince everyone how exciting you are on a dating profile. Let's be honest: we've explored London, we've done most of the novel things it has to offer; mimefest; theatre; ballet; punchdrunk; deadmau5 on the southbank; etc. Let's be brutally honest: mostly, our lives are pretty staid. We work, we eat, we exercise, we socialise. Well, those are my primary acitivities anyway! 95% of the time I am tremendously boring to outside inspection, but frankly I enjoy every minute of it. So I don't want to define myself by the other 5%.

To offer you something positive to work with: I'm confident, vocal, talented, and any other random selection of motivational words you care to select. And 5% of the time really exciting.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
What an existentially challenging question. My current job title is "Lord of Performance" which I think means I've won already, and no longer need to do anything further with it. I can coast by merely existing from here on out.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I like to think I could adapt to the loss of anything, but friends, family, limbs and shelter I'd definitely rather keep. And sunshine. Definitely sunshine in the countryside.