Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Minneapolis, MN • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 5:10pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Not at all
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly), Russian (Poorly), C++ (Poorly)
I'm a tall-ish skinny nerdy INTJ extroverted-introvert dude that lives and works in downtown Minneapolis. I enjoy art, graphic design, video game design, technology, science, vegetarian cooking, organization, biking, living minimally, and playing piano. I don't drink, smoke, do any kinds of drugs, or follow any sort of religion. In a girl, I'm looking for someone who lives in the Minneapolis-St.Paul area, and who also shares similar interests. I value toughness, responsiveness, awareness, intelligence, and independence.
Here's the long version:
I am a calm and collected, nerdy, designery, extroverted-introvert. An INTJ and somewhat of a loner, too. My extroverted side makes me quite talkative to everyone, even strangers. The introverted side makes me prefer the company of only one or a couple friends at a time. Drinking, smoking, and drugs are all things I am not a part of. I'm fine being around people who drink a little, but I can not be around smokers due to allergies and the fact that it's just gross. I do not follow any religion or faith. I'm using this website to seek out a like-minded girl interested in hanging out in Minneapolis during the week doing nerdy gamery/movie stuff, attending events, walks, bicycling, or whatever activities we both enjoy.
Phyiscally, I'm 5'10" and skinny. Nutrition and getting out riding or walking several times a week are important to me. I enjoy cooking and experimenting with random foods.
I'm a clean and minimal person. I don't like having lots of 'things', so I actively donate or get rid of things that I don't need. I'm the opposite of a horder. Also, contrary to the stereotypical nerdy guy...I shower often. That may sound funny in writing, but it's one of those things you don't actively think about until you meet someone who smells really bad.
My life is more stable that it's ever been before. I live alone, independently and work full time downtown. I do not own a car, and instead bike everywhere (even in the winter) and using public transit. I love cool, breezy times of year when it rains and storms.
Art, technology, and design (web/graphic/game) are three critically important aspects of my life. They are what I do professionally and in my spare time. I also do Twitch broadcasting for fun.
I am a very opinionated and talkative person on just about any subject. However, unlike most highly opinionated people, I have a good gauge of appropriateness and tact to avoid coming off as a jerk (to put it nicely). I really dislike pretentiousness in a person, so I do whatever I can to not come off that way.
Also, that I tend to sneeze around dust, cats, and cigarettes. Sucks. It is not a deal-breaker if you own a cat. I've lived with cat allergies my whole life, and have learned to not let it bother me too much.
Half-Life 1 Half-life 2 Left 4 Dead Team Fortress 2 Mirror's Edge Portal 2 Minecraft Flower Journey Harvest Moon King Arthur's Gold Little Big Planet Animal Crossing: Wild World Animal Crossing: New Leaf Natural Selection 2 Heavy Rain SimCity Monaco and many more...
If you have a Steam account, and/or a 3DS we should exchange usernames and friend codes!
Inception Children of Men The Truman Show Moon Amélie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Star Wars and many more...
I have a huge list of movies that I haven't seen and would really enjoy watching with someone *hint*. I have a hard time watching movies by myself, so my list is getting quite lengthy.
I have a diverse taste in music (classical, jazz, bossa nova, lounge), but my biggest taste in music is in electronic, especially IDM. I have a great deal of it, and of all different types. I was a radio DJ for 2 years at 103.3 KUMD FM. I love sharing my music with people, and I would love to hear all of yours too. I also play the piano for fun. A few random artists I enjoy: Yann Tiersen, Tycho, The Album Leaf, Helios, Pogo, Trash80, Daft Punk, Gui Borotto.
The Walking Dead Arrested Development The IT Crowd It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia when I find somebody with Netflix.
.. -.-. .- -. .-. . .- -.. .- -. -.. .-- .-. .. - . -- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. .
.. -.. --- -. - .... .- ...- . .- .-.. .. -.-. . -. ... . - .... --- ..- --. .... .-.-.-
Please don't treat this like a harsh list of expectations, as if I want nothing to do with you if not everything applies. I just want to give someone reading this an idea of what I value in another person. Think of them more like 'bonus points'...as dumb as that sounds.
BRACE FOR BULLET POINTS!
You should message me if...
- You have a passion for art, design, technology, OR video games. I do, and I would really like to be with someone who feels the same way. I'm an amateur game developer, so it helps if you at least appreciate them. Your video game skill or lack of doesn't matter to me. I'd just like to enjoy them with a significant other.
- You live IN Minneapolis or within public transit range of the city. St. Paul works too. I no longer own a car (don't need one), and have found that relationships fade quickly if it's a big hassle to see one another in person, especially when work takes up most of everyone's free time.
- You don't smoke, or are quitting. I have allergies to cigarette smoke, so it's hard for me to be around people who do. I'm extending this to e-cigs as well. Even though the vapors don't set off my allergies, I'm opposed to recreational drug use of any kind. This is one thing I am firm about.
- You enjoy being outside and are open to things like biking and long walks. I'm not big into fitness, but I adore peaceful adventures through town and the nature around it, especially with someone.
- You're responsive. A problem I tend to run into is that someone is too shy to initiate anything, and instead waits for me to do everything. I typically have no problem starting up conversations and organizing things, but if it's me 100% of the time, things won't work out. Have opinions! Make conversation! If something annoys you, I'd love to hear about it!
- Appearance wise, all that matters to me is that you aren't really into things like makeup and perfume. I've found myself attracted to all different heights and weights before, so I'm kind of up in the air on body preference. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions on attraction, and this is mine.
Ok! Ugh! Enough bullet points!
I respond to all messages, unless it's just 'hey whats up' or some kind of copy-pasta, or if I spot an obvious conflict between us. I'm usually pretty good at sensing if I'll get along with someone.
I look forward to talking to whatever strange girl out there actually found anything appealing about this profile! :)
note: I recommend everyone gets OKC's smartphone app, because it allows you to 'like' profiles, which is a good way to let a guy know that you'd be cool with receiving a message from him. Nerdy guys like myself are prone to not getting responses to 95% of the messages we send, so even a little hint such as a 'like' on our profiles makes all the difference.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.