Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
UPDATE: I'm in Cody for a while to work up here. I'll be in town
for a couple of months.
I moved to Lander about a year and a half ago. I'm just about
settled after buying a place and getting into into my new job. It's
been a great move. Lander is way different than Washington,
DC...and more my style.
- Happy with my life and what I have accomplished;
- Humble and can admit when I'm wrong;
- Motivated, driven, successful, and I have a great future ahead of
- Able to make people laugh and smile;
- Someone who likes to play (ultimate frisbee, hiking, mountain
biking, snowboarding, rock climbing, rafting, etc.);
- Fit (but working on getting fitter);
- Emotionally available;
- Looking for a relationship and know what I want, but have an open
- A gentleman;
- Romantic; and
I’m looking for a cute girl who:
- Is intelligent (smart is sexy);
- Is strong and independent;
- Doesn’t have cats (I’m allergic);
- Is happy where she is at in life, or working to get there;
- Is stable and emotionally available;
- Doesn’t have life all planned out yet (at least open to change
- Likes to get outside (camping, mountain biking, hiking,
- Complements me and my life;
- Has enough of the same interests as me to not be bored, but
enough differences for the same reason;
- A lady…at least most of the time ;) ;
- Romantic; and
- Lights up my world with a spark of chemistry that turns into that
proverbial Ring of Fire (but no pressure).
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I am usually found:
- Playing ultimate Frisbee;
- At the gym trying Crossfit out;
- Going for a bike ride, hike or drive;
- Working at my job or on my house; or
- Making lists using bullets.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
I'm really good at:
- My job, it's challenging, but rewarding;
- Being a handyman;
- Hosting game night; and
- Making lists.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Probably my red beard. I'm not sure...depends on the person I
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Movies - Shawshank Redemption, Superbad, The Avengers, Dark Knight,
Sideways, Lincoln, A Christmas Story
Shows - HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, Shameless, Dexter, Men at
Music - Alternative Rock generally, but I mix it up a lot. Country
is usually not in the mix...except for maybe Johnny Cash.
Food - Pizza, who doesn't like pizza??? (I make a fairly authentic
Chicago Style pizza from scratch). I have a pretty open palate, but
there are a few veggies that I just can't stomach, and I really
dislike all seafood.
Books - I don't know the last book I read. I read so much for work
that sitting and reading more at home just seems like work.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
I like a lot of things, but family and friends are all that really
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
I'm really trying to decide if I want to get a dog... and all the
thoughts that come with that. Where to get one? What breed? What
size? Puppy or adult?
I think I'm going to get serious about it after the holidays.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Dinner and/or game night with friends, possibly after a workout. Or
just getting cozy on the couch and watching a movie.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
If you want to, and if you're awesome! ;)
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.