Find better matches with our advanced
62 • F • Culver City, CA
I’m looking for
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 56–66
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 11:59am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Other, and somewhat serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
I also enjoy dancing, traveling, dining out and staying in, books and (since movies have gotten so bad)…TV. Yes, TV. Appointment TV on Sunday nites, and a personal jones for MSNBC and (get this) HGTV!
I stay fit with a personal brew of yoga, ballet and walking my hounds in nature or through the mean streets of Culver City. The Middle Way, as they say.
And I admit it, I'm addicted to left-wing politics.
BOOKS: Girl classics: The Brontes, Jane Austin, Edith Warton--the best! Tom Wolfe, David Sedaris, John Irving, Nora Ephron, Michael Chabon; spiritual books: Jack Kornfield's "A Path with Heart," "The Nag Hammadi," & "The Gnostic Gospels" Elaine Pagels, Stephen Levine, Rumi...
The great sixties stuff: Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, Dylan, THE BEATLES! Leonard Cohan, Van Morrison, all of them!; Slow and sexy Jazz; Enya (yes, Enya!); Moby, Dead Can Dance, Lisa Gerard...The Cure (!) and movie soundtracts: "Jesse James," "Thin Red Line"--pure poetry! "House of Sand and Fog"--anything by Hans Zimmer...& Classical, of course. Beethoven! Cello music...YoYo Ma.
Bonus points if:
- you love your family and stand not too many inches above me.
- you're close to me in age, preferably 2 to 4 years older…or younger?
- you believe in "long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days…" : )
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.