Sarcasm a plus.
Find better matches with our advanced matching system
46 / M / Straight / Married
San Carlos, California
- Last Online
- Apr 27
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Judaism and laughing about it
- Aquarius but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Sales / Marketing / Biz Dev
- Rather not say
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
peterpierre213 Alameda, California more adventurous
breathe--easy Menlo Park, California less kinky
Targon San Mateo, California more artsy
fritzthetaco Menlo Park, California more artsy
GardenMinstrel Castro Valley, California less adventurous
aguy94306 Palo Alto, California less kinky
SFBayBlueEyes Redwood City, California more adventurous
drneogeo Menlo Park, California more organized
Sarcasm a plus.
MAN OR ASTRO-MAN? LIFT OFF AT BIMBO’S 365 CLUB SATURDAY MAYHEM 11TH.
KFJC PRESENTS THE BATTLE OF THE SURF BANDS AT THE SURF SPOT SATURDAY MAYHEM 18TH
Focusing on the positives: I'm extremely soft (climbing hands excepted), I no longer have to clean the shower drain or spend time shaving
Mediterranean, Persian, Indian, Burmese, Thai, and anything with very hot peppers and no goopy cheese (i.e. Mexican isn't a favorite)
- Biographies and books on world history
- Classic Science Fiction from the 50s and 60s.
- Books on how to make things
Favorite Authors: Cormac McCarthy, John Keegan, Max Hastings
Mostly psychedelia, stoner metal, space, and indie. I frequently listen to KFJC and am very passionate about music and seeing live music.
Current favorite bands: Wooden Shjips (that's not a misspelling); He's My Brother, She's My Sister; Strange Vine; Baby Grandmothers.
Old favorites: Modest Mouse, MC5, Velvet Underground, Portis Head, Hendricks, Hüsker Dü, X.
- A reliable stream of books to read
- Pullup bar or something to climb
- Sriacha Chili sauce
- Quality 8" Chef's knife (Global is my current favorite)
- Computer running Linux.
Outside of work, I'm often thinking about how best to design my current wood working projects, what to serve for the next dinner party and how I'm going to work towards a 5.12a climb (top rope in a gym - baby steps...) in 2013.
- Eating at Suraj Indian in Redwood City
- Trying out a new restaurant
- Rock climbing at PG Belmont
- Ages 35–52
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, activity partners