I'm a mature, laid back guy with a sense of adventure. Everyone says I'm super dependable - if you've ever needed a guy who does what he says, remembers things, is rock solid and has his poop in a group (aka "shit together"), then I'm your man. Fundamentals, I know, but I do them well.
Personality-wise, I'd say I'm the unassuming, easygoing guy hiding in plain sight. But I'm more than I look, and once I get into something, I'm not going to half-ass it.
What I’m doing with my life
1. Explore Cascadia - Go hiking, foraging, find out some good secret spots for things like snowboarding and mushroom hunting. Although I did grow up here, I haven't really actively appreciated it until maybe 5 years ago.
2. Trying new things, experimenting, making life improvements
I’m really good at
- Paying attention to details - I'm a software engineer, after all
- Leading expeditions
- Finding food
- Communicating and explaining things
- Dry humor
The six things I could never do without
4. Weather forecasts
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Lately, hydroponics and mushroom hunting. Yes, I know it makes me sound super sketchy, but honestly, it's for the culinary side of things.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
- If I had tattoos, I'd have a ruler in centimeters tattooed on one arm and a ruler in inches tattooed on the other. Then, I wouldn't have to bring a measuring tape when I go to Home Depot.
- I don't actively go out of my way for things like skydiving or bungee jumping, but I'd definitely do it to back up my friends!
You should message me if
- You consider yourself trustworthy. It means a lot to me and I think it's one of the greatest things you can say about a person.
- You smile a lot.
- Bonus: You're outgoing, because I'm normally a reserved person around strangers, so we would complement each other