I used to produce EDM music, but unfortunately I haven't had the time to do so recently. You can check out some of the songs I've made on my soundcloud! https://soundcloud.com/djbreg/sets/originals
2. Serving up bombs in Volleyball. Then shortly after serving a ball that doesn't make it over to the other side.
3. Dunking basketballs.
5. Singing at the top of my lungs as if no one can hear me (Especially when I shower in the morning, I wake the whole house up)
6. Making unbelievable omelettes. The secret ingredient is unicorn tears.
7. Counting all the way to 1023 on my fingers. I'm an expert in dactylonomy.
8. Making people visiting my OkCupid profile not notice that there is no number four.
Movies: I have a horrible memory for stuff like this, so these are probably not an accurate depiction of my "favorites" : The Star Wars Saga, Forest Gump, Catch Me If You Can, 50/50, Silver Linings Playbook
Music: Andrea Bocelli, Julio Iglesias, Paramore, Cee Lo Green, Madeon, Porter Robinson, Hardwell, Adventure Club, Zomboy, Mord Fustang, Joe Cocker, Noisia, Rusko, We The Kings, MGMT, DoesAnyoneActuallyReadThese?, Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra and smooth jazz.
2. Math and physics
3. My adorable puppy
4. My car or at least a bicycle with some awesome streamers and fire stickers
I also wonder what everyone else hears when I'm eating crunchy foods like chips.
Awesome points if you play tennis or volleyball!