Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Durham, NC • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 26–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Fluently), Portuguese (Poorly)
My favorite movies: Star Trek, Avatar, Avatar: The last Airbender (I can't WAIT until the new one comes out), Thor, The Avengers, Inglorious Bastards, 42, Seven Pounds, The last King of Scotland, X-men movies, The Hunger Games, Twilight, Tyler Perry Movies, Horror, comedy, Romance, you name it, I'll probably want to see it (lets just save some space on my rant of movies)
Tv Shows: Rizzoli and Isles, NCIS, Scandal, Deception, R&B divas, Duck Dynasty, Repo Man, Body of Proof, Criminal Minds, Once Upon a Time, Grimm, Prison Break, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, I almost got away with it, Investigation Discovery Channel, (there, that will cover a lot of it lol) Cold Case, Monk, Law and order SVU and CRIMINAL INTENT only and a slew of others.
Music: dont even get me started, I think I will listen to just about anything. Hip hop/R&B, country, pop, merengue, salsa. I think if the beats good, and I'm diggin the lyrics, why not?! There's too much music to be selective to just one! I'll surprise you with a lil bit of Bruno Mars, Beyoncé, Little Big Town, Lil Wayne, Aretha, Marvin Gaye, Whitney and more....all before lunch!
Food: emmmm i love food, though it doesn't always love me! lol I loveeee CHIPOTLES (it is life on Fridays lol) I like Chinese, Indian, soul food, buffet, take out, pizza, or a good home cooked meal (which I'm always flipping through cookbooks to find a new recipe. So much for the norm) Right now I'm probably the cheesecake queen to my friends since that's all they ask for nowadays!
2)Family especially my mom! l have OCS (only child syndrome lol)
5) GREAT food
7) Can I add a seventh? Well too late I just did: Great friends
2) How/when can I get back to europe ( I was definitely not finished when I came back, I mean what if the man of my dreams is there and not here!)
3) How long it would take me to teach myself another language
4) where will i call home HOME (i dont want to settle somewhere and then have some opportunity come up)
5) I hope Im not 30 and single lol with cats!
6) How to plan the season finales of different shows so Im not left looking crazy in between.
7) What kind of car I want next
8) Vacation time with family, I LOVE IT AND I LOVE THEM!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.