THINGS ABOUT YOU THAT ARE AWESOME!
- You’re a clever girl
- You laugh at arrested development, community, archer, drunk history, the daily show, wet hot american summer, and yourself
- You're fascinated by a good documentary, an unexpected TED talk, the world, and just about everything in it.
- You’ve collected what you’re quite sure is the best group of friends on the planet
- You’re passionate about something: your writing, your music, saving the planet, your career, and/or that mixology class you just signed up for last week
- You live for unstoppable discussions that run straight through sunrise
- You’re an NPR listener (or aspire to be)
- You're definitely a little nerdy
- There’s a chemistry thing, we got it
A BIT ABOUT ME.
- Youthfully gifted. I’m 34, but still get carded… for R-rated movies
- I make the jokes
- Fantastic friends, check
- Amazing family, check
- Successful career, check
- I sing at rock shows (from the audience)
- I'm decidedly and permanently optimistic (someone has to get lucky)
- I’m lucky
- I smile in pictures (and in life)
- I'm also definitely a little nerdy
THINGS I LIKE.
- Music. I like lots, but to flavor it – Tilly & the Wall, Matt & Kim, Belle & Sebastian, and Blind & Pilot (I like parallelism). I think lyrics matter and started to write about it, but then life - http://listeningtolyrics.blogspot.com
- Evenings out and about
- Food (weird, right?)
- Brunch (to be specific)
- Indoor Rock climbing
- Road trips
- Travelling. Last year: Iceland, Cambodia, Vietnam, China, Nepal, St. Lucia, Mexico, Cali, AZ. Sometimes fancy, sometimes not
THINGS THAT MAKE ME DIFFERENT (an often missed section).
- I spent 4 years as a kid in Brazil
- I’m awesome at ping pong, so you can probably guess that I was wicked cool in high school
- I toss around “wicked” for kicks
- I have my shirt on in all of my pictures
- My sister and I have identical handwriting
- I don't watch sports, I do play them though
- My bloodies are bourbon based
- I spent 2 months driving around the US just because. Take-away: bigger than you’d think
- My new favorite animal is the wombat (replaces the honey badger which replaced the hippo)
~ I’m flex w/ punctuation
Oh, hi! Probably should have done that earlier.