Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 • M • Seattle, WA
- Last Online
- Today – 4:14pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Hindi (Fluently)
I love Gorillaz, if you haven't heard them, you should listen to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoQYw49saqc
Lately I have been listening a lot to an Electronic Rock band from NYC called Ratatat (Rate-Tat). You should may be listen to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iexoDhvwGbo
- The Signal and the Noise: Why So Many Predictions Fail-but Some Don't (Nate Silver)
- Steve Jobs (Walter Isaacson)
Movies: Inception, Contact, Memento, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Eight Below, Into The Wild, some artistic movies from Spain.
TV shows: Breaking bad, House of cards, Sherlock, That 70s show, Parks and Recreation, Workaholics.
2. Music I listen to when I am in the shower, or when I go to bed.
3. Music I listen to socially.
4. Interesting people and beings (non-people) I get to look at, talk to and think about.
5. Beautiful mornings.
6. The great outdoors.
- Perspectives and how we create our own different realities.
- Ways in which human mind works.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–33
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.