hi there. i'm evan. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i'm a forward software engineer by day, and a reverse software engineer by night. i currently work at an undisclosed location that involves three letters, statistics, and delicious lunches which are eaten to the smooth piano-playing skills of a man who wears dark glasses to make people think he's blind.
• i like people, generally speaking.
• i have a cat that is basically a dog; his name is xbalanque.
• sometimes i wonder what my life would be like if i had been born a velociraptor. not necessarily in the mezozoic era, though. like, i want to be that cultured velociraptor who knows about all the cool new coffee shops in town.
• i own five stuffed penguins and two (2) stuffed sharks.
• soccer. oh em gee, soccer. if you follow the premiership and your team involves the color red, you can stop reading this now.
• i could drink red bull (sugar free, mind you) until the end of time and i'd be completely fine with that.
• i'm a total and complete nerd. it's casual.
• people call me out for being a beer snob. i drank enough natty light earlier in my college career. i like to enjoy what i'm drinking now, and usually that means something i can't (easily) see through. note: IPAs are the (rather delicious) exception to this.
• i'm not actually a beer snob, as it were; i love showing people new beers that they might not have tried otherwise.
• sprinkler systems are pretty neat.
• it makes me sad that i live two hours from the beach now. i used to surf when i was younger, and there's not a better way to start your morning.
• i used to sing in an a cappella group.
• i've never gone to REI and left with only the thing i went there for.
• i like guys. scandalous, i know.
• i enjoy singing very loudly with the windows down while driving and reveling in the varied reactions displayed by other motorists.
• i can dougie. please don't ask me to.
• puns are basically my life.
• i have a slight obsession with dinosaurs. my license plate is "RAWRRRR?" yes, it is necessary for it to be interrogative.
this list is getting entirely too long. i'm going to stop now.