hi there. i'm evan.
i currently work as a software engineer at an undisclosed location that involves three letters, statistics, and delicious lunches which are eaten to the smooth piano-playing skills of a man who wears dark glasses to make people think he's blind.
• i like people, generally speaking.
• dogs make me happy, if not only for the fact that my return home from anywhere whatsoever (for any given length of time) is the most epic event in recent history to mine.
• i don't think i've ever been satisfied with the way my hair looks.
• i love snowboarding.
• sometimes i wonder what my life would be like if i had been born a velociraptor. not necessarily in the mezozoic era, either.
• i own no less than seven stuffed penguins.
• soccer. oh em gee, soccer. if you follow EPL and your team involves the color red, you can stop reading this now.
• i could drink red bull (sugar free, mind you) until the end of time and i'd be completely fine with that.
• i'm a total nerd, but i don't really play vidya games or much of that.
• people call me out for being a beer snob all the time. i'm sorry, i drank enough natty light earlier in my college career. i like to enjoy what i'm drinking now, and usually that means something i can't (easily) see through. note: IPAs are the (rather delicious) exception to this.
• sprinkler systems get me all hot and bothered. yep.
• it makes me sad that i live two hours from the beach now. i used to surf when i was younger, and there's not a better way to start your morning.
• i used to sing in an a cappella group.
• i've never gone to REI and left with only the thing i went there for.
• i like guys. scandalous, i know.
• i enjoy singing very loudly with the windows down while driving and reveling in the varied reactions displayed by other motorists.
• i can dougie. please don't ask me to.
• when pumping gas and/or leaving tips, i can't let the total end up being anything other than a multiple of five.
• i laugh at extremely corny jokes.
• i use the word "rawr" in everyday conversation.
• i'm willing to bet that half of the t-shirts i own were purchased from shirt.woot.com.
• i have a slight obsession with dinosaurs. my license plate is "RAWRRRR?" yes, it is necessary for it to be interrogative.
this list is getting entirely too long. i'm going to stop now.