Find better matches with our advanced
23 • Lakewood, OH • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–29
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Nov 30
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Trying to quit
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
I also play a mean 2nd base.
Movies: Saving Private Ryan, Shawshank Redemption, Major League, Kenneth Branagh's Henry V, Ocean's 11, Repo!, The Royal Tenenbaums, Airplane!, Animal House, Bond movies, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Star Trek, Dark City.
Shows - House of Cards spoke to me in ways I'm sort of uncomfortable admitting. Better off Ted, Futurama, Sherlock, the Daily Show, and the Colbert Report are all pretty awesome too. Also the West Wing was amazing.
I didn't like Arrested Development. Feel free to express your distaste for me as a human being.
Music - Neutral Milk Hotel, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Say Anything, The Beatles, Tom Morello, Rage Against the Machine, Bob Dylan, Pete Seeger, Leonard Cohen, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, the Flaming Lips, Tom Petty, Rilo Kiley, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Grateful Dead, The Mountain Goats, Bad Veins, CCR, Cake, Billy Joel, Franz Ferdinand, the Shins, Pete Seeger, Dead Kennedys, Arctic Monkeys, Gorillaz, Simon and Garfunkel, Daft Punk, Aesop Rock, Atmosphere, John Coltrane. So uh. Lots of things, I guess.
Food - Seafood is my favorite, but I like all sorts. There's very few things I won't eat...
- you'd like to grab a beer at some dive bar then go watch a ballgame
- you understand why the view of downtown from that elevated part of the Shoreway is one of the most underrated parts of living in Cleveland
- you feel like it
- you want to teach me a cool board game (or play one I know)
- you caught that I used the wrong "you're" in the first one.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.