Anyway, here is the list...remember the list is about me NOT about what I am necessarily looking for.
1. competitive -- If we are both walking down the street and you look down and see my shoes are untied and then I look at yours and mention your shoes are untied as well, I will tie my shoes faster without telling you its a race. I am not a poor sport or a sore loser, I just love to compete. The good news is that it makes me good at a lot of things and should say to you that I put in a lot of effort into the things I do. The bad news? If your competitive and a bad sport about loosing, you might hate me.
2. I am passionate -- This may seem along the same lines as competitive but its not. Some people sort of float through life not really caring about anything. This is not me. When I love I really love, When I make love...well, you get the point. I care about what I do with my life, I'm not afraid to have an opinion and if you are lucky enough to be the person I am in love with I will protect you, help you and be there when you need me even when we are fighting, even when its not convenient...Why? Because I am passionate about a few other qualities which I will list later.
3. I am Loyal -- Now, to me, this is a word often thrown around by people yet not often practiced. I practice loyalty. I come from a big Italian family in which loyalty is everything. My closest friends have been friends since before I even knew what loyalty really meant. I am not loyal to everyone though...that would be silly. It would guarantee I have a handicap spot reserved for me on the short bus. I am loyal to the people I love and to my family, whom I mention separately because I am loyal even if I don't love some of them so much.
4. Respect -- Respect is a big issue in my life. If you want to be in my life you must show respect. I am too experienced in life to tolerate its opposite. The good in this is that I will show you respect as well...at least as much as you show me.
5. Family -- If you read anything before this is an obvious trait...yes I know its technically a noun yet it just as well might be used as an adjective to describe me...I am all about family. If you ever meet my family you will know why. I have not brought someone in my life who has not in some way loved my family. Some people I dare say love my family even after they are no longer with me.
6. Always laughing - I find the humor in many things. I am both sarcastic and thick skinned. I may laugh at you but trust me I laugh at myself more. I am prone to playing practical jokes and laugh hard when I am the object of one.
7. I am complicated and deep -- I know, I know, this may scare some of you off but if it does then I have to remind myself that is a good thing. I am a deep thinker and I do this often. I can still love you if you are not (I mean I have a friend, we will leave him nameless, who I could train to piss on a tree every time I rang a bell) but you do have to accept this about me.
I am passionate, witty and at times, really silly.