Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 3
- Asian, Pacific Islander
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Trying to quit
- Other and laughing about it
- Virgo and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Okay)
13030716 Columbus, Ohio more modern
Oliver_Pantshof Amlin, Ohio more adventurous
Murux Columbus, Ohio more adventurous
_Timber_ Columbus, Ohio less kinky
Suddenlylonely Columbus, Ohio less kinky
wicker346 Delaware, Ohio less trusting
benjammmmintron Columbus, Ohio less kinky
PanamaR3d Columbus, Ohio more introverted
I am also the drummer for a local cover band named "Better Off Fred". I love music and I enjoy breaking stuff.
2. Rice Pilaf
3. Spotify and Tiny Shark
4. A Honda Civic (my entire 7-piece drum set fits in there...)
5. Settler's of Catan
6. Old Skool Vans and Chuck Taylors
By the way, in case you've made it this far in my profile and have been wondering: I'm Filipino.
1. Otani - This is my haunt. Monday through Thursday is "open karaoke" with no DJ, so the regulars at the bar get to sing whatever we want
2. Double Happiness - Mead, Soju, Barenjager, and Yakitori from FreshStreet
3. Playing a gig with my cover band (or supporting another local band)
4. Wandering around town, sitting on a patio enjoying a drink, chatter, and board games
On the flipside: I also love to stay in and snuggle on the couch for a DVD or video games. I'm good to have around in the Winter because I generate a lot of heat (read: okay, yeah, so I have a lot of calories to burn away.)
1. One time at the office, a Client Services Manager got his neck tie stuck in the paper-shredder, so I ran by and shouted "GO BUCKS!!!"
2. I never learned how to swim.
- Straight girls only
- Ages 27–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
UBER BONUS POINTS: if you know the reference where my "Self-Summary" comes from.