Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
San Francisco, California
- Last Online
- Nov 30
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism and laughing about it
- Libra but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
BPG7 San Francisco, California more adventurous
MaxSolomon86 San Francisco, California more adventurous
crackled_gesso San Francisco, California more adventurous
BeSound84 San Francisco, California more adventurous
brav0585 San Francisco, California more spiritual
andy_wiggin San Francisco, California more adventurous
rassklass San Francisco, California more old-fashioned
asnyd99 San Francisco, California more adventurous
Right now I'm in school for Computer Science so I can help make video games someday (hopefully), but honestly I would bail for any opportunity that seemed real. Remember the phenomenally small tolerance for bullshit I was talking about? Makes this category of life suuuuper hard.
As far as movies go, I don't really have any out-there favorites, except maybe Lucky Number Sleven. Other than that its movies like Blow, the classic mob stuff, comedies like Anchorman/Hangover/Knocked Up. Pretty standard.
Let's talk about Game of Thrones for a sec. All other shows come in second, except maybe The Wire.
I like all music as long as it matches the energy of whats happening. For example: are we partying? I'm okay with Kesha/GaGa/whatever the pop is/EDM. In the living room with a blunt? Time for some chill hip-hop. You get it.
All kinds of food, but nothing beats a burger or a good philly cheesesteak. Learning to looooove dat sushi.
Why aren't GAMES on here? I've been playing games my whole life and find it much more engaging than watching tv. On that note FFVII, Xenogears, Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, LoL, Super Smash Bros, the list goes on. I can also get down with board and card games. Honestly I'd much rather play a game (video or not) than just watch the TV.
1. Internet. It's a constant source of interesting material. And music comes from it.
2. Music, especially hip-hop. Losing that would be crushing. More important than internet, but secondary to it.
3. Money. Don't need to ball out of control but it's nice to have enough for what I need.
4. Comfortable shoes. Never skimp on shoes or your bed.
5. Phone. Not interesting, but true.
6. A frying pan. I'd probably starve or live entirely off of restaurants without one, and it's nice to cook once in a while.
also I freestyle in the shower.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 19–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating