Find better matches with our advanced
28 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 19–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of space camp
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
As far as movies go, I don't really have any out-there favorites, except maybe Lucky Number Sleven. Other than that its movies like Blow, the classic mob stuff, comedies like Anchorman/Hangover/Knocked Up. Pretty standard.
Let's talk about Game of Thrones for a sec. All other shows come in second, except maybe The Wire.
I like all music as long as it matches the energy of whats happening. For example: are we partying? I'm okay with Kesha/GaGa/whatever the pop is/EDM. In the living room with a blunt? Time for some chill hip-hop. You get it.
All kinds of food, but nothing beats a burger or a good philly cheesesteak. Learning to looooove dat sushi.
Why aren't GAMES on here? I've been playing games my whole life and find it much more engaging than watching tv. On that note FFVII, Xenogears, Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, LoL, Super Smash Bros, the list goes on. I can also get down with board and card games. Honestly I'd much rather play a game (video or not) than just watch the TV.
1. Internet. It's a constant source of interesting material. And music comes from it.
2. Music, especially hip-hop. Losing that would be crushing. More important than internet, but secondary to it.
3. Money. Don't need to ball out of control but it's nice to have enough for what I need.
4. Comfortable shoes. Never skimp on shoes or your bed.
5. Phone. Not interesting, but true.
6. A frying pan. I'd probably starve or live entirely off of restaurants without one, and it's nice to cook once in a while.
I freestyle in the shower.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.