Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / M / Straight / Single
New York, NY
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Relationship Type
- English (Fluently), Polish (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Taller people notice how short I am.
Equal height people notice how well-leveled I am.
Movies - The Big Lebowski!
Also, I really like Kubrick, Polanski, Welles, Fellini, Scorsese, Bergman, Kurosawa, etc.
Shows - I just finished watching all of Breaking Bad for the second time around. I also like Twin Peaks season 1, The Larry Sanders Show, Louie, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development, Portlandia, and 30 Rock in small doses.
Music - My bread and butter: Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Chopin, Schumann, Brahms, Debussy, Ravel, Schoenberg, Bartok, to name a few. I like a lot of jazz artists, too. I'll be honest and admit that I haven't heard of 98% of the bands that I see listed under people's musical tastes.
Food - anything except pickles, I hate pickles
2. Solitaire apps that have settings which make it easy enough for you to win every hand
3. The shavings at the end of a bag of frosted mini-wheats
4. Airports with security checkpoints that other travelers don't seem to know about
5. Puns that make my companions cringe
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
I would also very much like to hear from you if you are habitually and excessively equating everything in your current life to something that happened on Breaking Bad.
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.