Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / F / Gay / Single
San Francisco, California
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m).
- Body Type
- Other and somewhat serious about it
- Capricorn and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Medicine / Health
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
MsWright125 Oakland, California more scientific
mywillow23 Oakland, California more organized
I_am_StacyE Berkeley, California more organized
Cynnia San Francisco, California more literary
debraknievel San Francisco, California kinkier
Starsncigars San Francisco, California more adventurous
adventurenerd1 San Francisco, California more attentive
goldsaffron San Francisco, California more desiring of sex
2. I am a singer/songwriter. And, I am good at it, okay. This might scare people away because you might have to pretend you like my music. Let's just get this out of the way... youtube "Addie and the Subtrax" and either be honest with me about hating my music or love it... let's start from a place of honesty. (:
4. Being grounded
5. Connecting (unless I'm day dreaming, which I am working on).
6. Speaking with passion/articulating my thoughts
Movies: Documentaries, cheesy romantic comedies, not cheesy comedies, dramas, psychological thrillers
Music: right now... Fleet Foxes, Bon Iver,
Always...Joni Mitchell, Jazz/blues, anything with metaphors in both the lyrics and music, anything that is true.
Food: I'll try anything, but have a weak stomach for excessive spiciness. (alas, sad but true!).
- Girls who like girls
- Ages 26–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
People have lovingly called you quirky or weird.
You are open hearted and could possibly, with time, be ready for something real..., I am!