Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • F • Oakland, CA
- Last Online
- Aug 26
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Other, and somewhat serious about it
- Capricorn, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
2. I am a singer/songwriter. And, I am good at it, okay. This might scare people away because you might have to pretend you like my music. Let's just get this out of the way... youtube "Addie and the Subtrax" and either be honest with me about hating my music or love it... Regardless,
Let's start from a place of honesty. (:
3. Laughing/making people laugh/one liners.
4. Being grounded.
6. Speaking with passion/articulating my thoughts.
I love East of Eden (if you want to discuss the themes in this book, please contact me...I mean, whoa!)
An always favorite is Gibran's "The Prophet", Mary Oliver, Rumi, Hafiz and on the other end Zealot and Pedagogy of the Opressed...need things that feed the heart and head!
Movies: Ones that make me laugh, ones that make me cry, ones that make me wonder, not ones that make me pee my pants.
Music: right now... Daft Punk, liykki li
Always...Joni Mitchell, Jazz/blues, anything with metaphors in both the lyrics and music, anything that is true.
Food: I'll try anything, but eat A LOT of Asian food!
- Girls who like girls
- Ages 26–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
People have lovingly called you quirky.
You are already in an awesome relationship with yourself.
You consider yourself "cozy" "cuddly" or "easygoing"
You are open and ready for something to unfold, authentically
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.