Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 • M • Sydney, Australia
- Last Online
- Mar 17
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently)
- trivia (If you get me in on a trivia night and you have me on your team, I'll help you thrash the competition)
- playing music (play several instruments, piano and guitar being a few of them)
TV Shows: Mad Men, The Good Wife, The West Wing, The Wire, The Amazing Race, Letters and Numbers
Music: Eclectic mix really, ranges from Classic Rock to Classical to Hip-Hop to Dance Pop amongst others.
Food: Italian, Japanese, French, Chinese or any cool combination of the four.
- My family (goes without saying)
- My friends (ditto)
- My phone (ditto)
- My car (ditto. Nothing too fancy, and can get me from A to B without hassle)
- My coffee (If if weren't for this, I may have turned into a zombie at some point during my life so far, I'm sure of this)
- My books (Nothing like a good old-fashioned read to settle down after a long day)
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 18–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.