Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy


31 M Ferndale, MI

I’m looking for

  • Guys who like guys
  • Ages 18–40
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Sep 13
5′ 11″ (1.80m)
Body Type
Full figured
Catholicism, and laughing about it
Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
Graduated from university
Relationship Status
Relationship Type
Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
Likes dogs and likes cats
English (Fluently), Sign Language (Okay)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
A little about me…

I'm a paralegal for a mid-size personal injury firm in Oakland County and love my job. It's challenging, engaging, and keeps my happy. Sometimes though, I feel I might use my job as an excuse to why I don't need a relationship. It's hard to find a relationship that's challenging, engaging, and keeps my happy. To quote the cheating boyfriend of the journalist in the show "Political Animals": "I don't need love, like I need my work."

I am passionate and funny, tenacious and courageous.

I have a great, although maybe sarcastic, sense of humor.

I am smart, sometimes aggressively so, but don’t confuse my determination with aggression.

I am incredibly trustworthy and honest…almost to a fault.

But most of all, I am also a kind person, a loving person, and a caring person. I want someone who notices and appreciates the little things.

Honestly, I'm on here looking for someone to connect with, with the idea of an LTR possible. If I was looking to hookup, I'd be on adam4adam...not a dating website. That's not saying that I'm some kind of prude, but I've had my fill of that kind of "fun" and it's just not the kind of thing I'm into anymore.

I LOVE baseball. Especially the Detroit Tigers, so if you're a baseball fan (you don't have to be a fanatic), or even has a passing knowledge of baseball in general, that's definetly one way to win points with me.

Other than that I'm pretty open, so anything you want to know just feel free to ask :)
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I work as a Paralegal and am an prepping for law school. I really want to get into politics and am thinking about running for local office. We'll see how that goes.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
taking naps.
Making witty comebacks.
Returning text messages.
Reading the first two chapters of a book and never picking it up again.
Reciting lines from TV shows and movies that you've probably never watched.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
....idk. You tell me.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I LOVE anything by Stephen King, movies or books.

Any music is okay with me, I'll give anything a listen at least once. Lately it's been a lot of Top 40/Club music going around in my area, so that's kind of where I am right now. And I secretly have a industrial/techno folder on my iTunes. Sometimes it's just nice to rock out without anyone looking.

Food is best when homemade, and I am an excellent cook. Tho I tend to be a bit accident prone in the kitchen. Nothing major, just burn myself a lot. I'm sure Julia Child had scars! If ordering out, I like arabic and chinese.

And movies; who doesn't love movies. I like comedies, horror flicks, dramas, indies, you name it. Nothing is better then cuddling up on the couch and watching a movie with someone. Even if you've seen it a hundred times.

Netflix may be the best invention ever. Can i find a guy that just wants to cuddle and marathon watch Orange is the New Black all weekend??

Gotta keep a boy entertained.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
My cell phone.
My Entourage (my group of friends)
Parks and Recreation
Winter (the season, not my niece...though she's absolutely adorable)
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Absolutely nothing at all. I like to just sit on my couch and stare at the wall. Or get in my car and go for a long drive. It's my 20 minutes a day where I feel I don't have to do anything.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Out and about with my Entourage about 90% of the time. The other 10%? At home cuddled up on the couch watching a movie.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I hate wearing socks. Seriously. I mean, there's not much to me that's private, so....
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
you feel that uncontrolled desire to do so now? It's not your fault, I just have that effect on people.