Outsourcing my life so I can travel and have wonderful adventures.
being a humbled smart ass
reading people's behaviors
Movies: God there are SO many... Cinema PardThe Dark Knight Rises (I am a complete sucker for the hero who is broken and has to fight back), The Dark Knight, Batman Begins, Man of StellSchindler's List, A Bronx tale, The Departed, Spaceballs, Hotel Rwanda, Rebel Without a Cause, Casablanca (classic I know), Godfather I and II, Finding Neverland, 3 Idiots, A Place in the Sun, From Here to Eternity, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Notebook (I admit I cried), Kramer Versus Kramer, Gangs of New York, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, To Kill a Mockingbird, and the list can go on...........
Music: Rap, hip hop, Shakira, Eminem, Beyonce, Destiny's Child, N'Sync, Justin Timberlake, M83, Hans Zimmer, A.R. Rehman, Bollywood music, Louis Armstrong ("What a Wonderful World" is a true classic), Bruno Mars, Calabria, Pit Bull, Sean Paul, JLO, Little Wayne, Drake, Jeremiah, 50 Cent, pretty much everything fast paced and catchy.
Food: EVERYTHING!!! Indian, Chinese, Soul Food, Armenian. You name it I eat it... except for seafood.
- Working out, anything physical. Just makes me feel like I accomplished something plus the pump that you get at the gym is the greatest feeling the world.
- Meditation, visualization, affirmations. I do two hours daily.
- Food- I eat 8 times a day... my doctor said it's because I am going through puberty and I need the food to grow. I should be done by 30.
2. Working out.
3. eating... 6 meals a day (I know I really don't eat enough)
5. Did I mention eating?
7. Having a connection with a person.
I have an undefeated beer pong record.... 7-0 in one night. Bam! Broke my beer pong virginity with a friend as my team mate and went on a 7 match win streak.
Do not message me if you are negative and down on life, lack integrity, hate men or yourself, or can't respect people.