2. I'm 23, but alternately feel 6 and 40, so it averages out.
3. I have a beard. I look better with it than without it. Trust me. Also, it keeps me warm in the winter.
4. Settlers of Catan and Cards Against Humanity should get into a battle royale to see which is the best game of all time ever.
5. I can bake. One time I made challah with butterscotch chips in it. Possibly the best thing ever.
6. Puppies are great. Cats are okay too. But really puppies are better.
7. I'm originally from the suburbs of Chicago. Did my undergrad up in Boston at MIT.
8. Suppose Achilles and a tortoise start a race, and Achilles gives the tortoise a head-start of a mile. In the time it takes Achilles to reach the tortoise's starting point, the tortoise has gone forward 10 steps. In the time it takes Achilles to go to where the tortoise was then, the tortoise has gone further still. Achilles will always have to reach where the tortoise was, and in that time the distance to travel will have increased further. Therefore Achilles can never beat the tortoise... unless Achilles gets close enough to pick up the tortoise and make soup out of him. Or, you know. Infinite sums or whatever.
9. In case it wasn't obvious already and I didn't make it clear enough, I'm a nerd. ISTJ. It's like my personality wears a Meyer-Briggs pocket protector.
10. I go to the gym a few times a week.
11. My car's name is Chewy.
12. I also just started getting into home brew beer. Did a terrible pale ale, a scotch ale that got 4th place out of 13 in a competition, an IPA that tastes like plastic, and a pumpkin ale that's pretty damn awesome. Next: a Belgian tripel and a porter.
3 adjectives: Opinionated. Nerdy. America (fuck yeah).