Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Where to start, I'm originally from Los Angeles but I've lived here
in Vegas for 10 years. I enjoy reading, playing/watching sports,
playing video games from time to time (hearthstone anyone?), love
to go out with friends but always enjoy nights staying in. I
consider myself to be a open minded person that accepts different
cultures, lifestyles, beliefs and ideals. I have a full time job
and I'm in school getting my certifications in IT; because of my
limited time between work and school what I'm looking for is a
friend I can spend time with and possibly have a relationship with.
If not, you can't have to many friends can you!? Ha
- I like a women that can make me laugh!
- I Randomly dance with or without music.
- I make random faces when I'm doing just about anything.
- Have a weak spot for ladies with tattoos!
- Would like to travel odd places in the world.
- Thinking about learning an instrument that may or may not rhythm
with my name.
Well if you want to know more fell free to Hit me up!
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I've been told my height and smile.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
1. And Then There Were None, Brave New World, The Metamorphosis,
2. Fight Club, Hot Shots! Part Deux, Mrs. Doubtfire etc.
3. Archer, Suits, Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia,
4. Mostly Hip-hop Childish Gambino, Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West.
Also Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Disturbed, Frank Sinatra etc.
5. Sushi, home cooking, and Dining out.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
2. Cell phone
3. Reading material
4. A computer
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
My life, friends, relationships, internet and the news.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
With my friends hanging out or working.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
If you'd like to hang out and get to know one another!
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.