Where to start, I'm originally from Los Angeles but I've lived here
in Vegas for 10 years. I enjoy reading, playing/watching sports,
playing video games from time to time (hearthstone anyone?), love
to go out with friends but always enjoy nights staying in. I
consider myself to be a open minded person that accepts different
cultures, lifestyles, beliefs and ideals. I have a full time job
and I'm in school getting my certifications in IT; because of my
limited time between work and school what I'm looking for is a
friend I can spend time with and possibly have a relationship with.
If not, you can't have to many friends can you!? Ha
- I like a women that can make me laugh!
- I Randomly dance with or without music.
- I make random faces when I'm doing just about anything.
- Have a weak spot for ladies with tattoos!
- Would like to travel odd places in the world.
- Thinking about learning an instrument that may or may not rhythm
with my name.
Well if you want to know more fell free to Hit me up!
What I’m doing with my life
I’m really good at
The first things people usually notice about me
I've been told my height and smile.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
1. And Then There Were None, Brave New World, The Metamorphosis,
2. Fight Club, Hot Shots! Part Deux, Mrs. Doubtfire etc.
3. Archer, Suits, Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia,
4. Mostly Hip-hop Childish Gambino, Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West.
Also Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Disturbed, Frank Sinatra etc.
5. Sushi, home cooking, and Dining out.
The six things I could never do without
2. Cell phone
3. Reading material
4. A computer
I spend a lot of time thinking about
My life, friends, relationships, internet and the news.
On a typical Friday night I am
With my friends hanging out or working.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I'm African American
You should message me if
If you'd like to hang out and get to know one another!