I am not good with introductions, guess that is one reason I am here.
To briefly describe myself;
I am an Analytical Introvert (ISTJ), I find it hard to do things without a clear objective and do not like crowds, I tend to be reserved but once comfortable I open up and hide nothing, jack of all trades, have a geeky nerdy side, I am a country person but not country, caring, protective, and so much more - if you want to know more just ask.
I am 5'8", weigh 170lbs, have brown hair with a few white/gray hairs and blue eyes
trying to be happy, and trying not to stress over what I cannot control.
- sci fi, action, and comedy
Hitch hikers Guide to the galaxy
the original "The day the earth stood still"
Abbott and Costello movies
any of Mel Brooks movies
*Food - almost anything will do, I'm a guy after all
*Books of interest -
The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis,
The Prince, by Machiavelli
Art of War
1984 and Animal Farm
3. Friends; real power is when someone helps you and expects nothing back
4. Good Food (I am a guy)
5. Internet (knowledge is power)
6. Comfortable and safe place to sleep at the end of the day
*Where/who she is and if I will ever find her
*Everything and anything, but nothing in-particular
*Why the %s in the profiles on OK are so off in both ways.
- I think about random things way too much -
* I want a girl that is looking for a deep lasting, emotional, and spiritual relationship
** If you agree with; Proverbs 31:10-31 & Ephesians 5:21-32