Find better matches with our advanced
35 • M • Stockholm, Sweden
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 25–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, casual sex
- Last Online
- Oct 19
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Danish (Fluently)
When I'm not working or hanging out with my friends or family, I'm spending my time on my hobbies: singing, tango and the most recent one being photography. I've spend more than a few Sundays on photo-walks in and around Stockholm, and I'm always looking for a chance to practice and improve my skills.
I'm keeping most of my photos on Flickr:
I love to travel and have visited 5 continents so far. I've also lived abroad several times; a year in Greenland during my childhood and a year in Japan, when I studied at the university.
My favorite destinations at the moment are Tokyo and Club La Santa on Lanzarote. But I would love to explore more of Asia at some point.
- I’m really good at conveying technical knowledge in an easy and understandable way.
- I’m somewhat of a methodical person, and everything has a place in my home. That doesn’t mean that my home is always in fresh mint condition, but I fell more comfortable without too much mess.
I listen to Nightwish, Dr. Steel and Yiruma; just to name a few. My taste in music varies widely depending on my mood and what I'm doing.
One particular song, which really have touch me, is "That's What The Wise Lady Said" by Angtoria. It's a beautiful piece and the lyrics always makes me smile, even if I'm in a bad mood.
I love Japanese food, and sushi, sashimi and tempura are definitely among my favorites. I’m also quite fond of Italian food. On the other hand, I’m not that good with really spicy food. I don’t mind my food spicy, but I’d like to be able to taste some else besides chili pepper.
4) Human touch; hugs, kisses, massages, etc.
5) A home; a place I can call my own and where I can express myself. I could probably live in most parts of the world, but I can't live in a backpack.
....number 6 is secret for now. You can ask me, if we meet in person (^_^)
I also spend a lot of time planning my next photoshoots, thinking about interesting locations, fun compositions and beautiful people.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.