I'm one of those women whose friends say...why are you single? You're such a pretty girl, you've got it all together....well, I haven't found the right guy yet... no reason to settle...divorce sucks (or so I'm told). I'm looking for a serious relationship with a wonderful guy. I know there are some still out there.
What I'm interested in: anything warm or that involves water - scuba diving, water skiing, boating, lake, beach trips, cooking out, etc. But, I'm hoping to learn new things from my better half. Movies/wine on the couch or drinks downtown are good too! A few years ago I bought my first flip/rental property and have new-found respect for others who have done the same. It was an insane amount of work. No, it wasn't outsourced.
Who I'm looking for: Someone who can make a routine trip to the grocery store leave us in stitches (I can find most anything to laugh about). The kind of spark that lasts a lifetime. Someone with whom the conversation never ends. Who is willing to take off to the beach/lake/etc for the weekend or try a new restaurant.
Still interested...here is a list of experiences and funny tidbits that all add up to make me the quirky, upbeat person that I am....enjoy...
1. When I was 16 yrs old I got into a major car accident and broke my right femur and had to learn to walk again. I have a steel rod inside it now and NO IT DOESN'T GO OFF IN THE AIRPORT.
2. I have terrible luck; Last year I was rear-ended 3 times at the same intersection in the same month (or is that good luck that I'm ok?)
3. I've left the house with two different shoes on before. No, I didn't realize it until it was too late!
4. I tend to have quirky sleeping habits, including talking in my sleep.
5. I grew up on a farm and YES, I HAVE DRIVEN A TRACTOR.
If the above self-disclosure didn't scare you off, then I'd love to hear from you