Good night, OKC-ers
I fluctuate between thinking this site is great and thinking how ridiculous it is. But I've come to the conclusion that being here will allow me to meet people I would not other wise meet (same old speech given by countless others, I'm sure!).
So here I am again seeing what is out there.
In addition, I'm not an a-list member so if you're going to rate me, I wouldn't be able to see who did it, so please just send me a message instead.
Passionate about my art and aikido, but I wouldn't mind finding the right girl who could come between me and those passions.
A few realizations about me (and what I'm looking for in a girl)
• I'm an artist. I paint. That's what I do. When I'm preparing for a show, I need time to myself to paint. In the past, this was a big issue for the person in my life and they couldn't understand this and our relationship ended in part to this (a self realization or just full disclosure?).
• material wealth or accumulation of stuff turns me off.
• I'm more homebody than party goer, but I do enjoy the occasional soirée
• having separate interests is important
• Being active is important. I just took up cross country skiing this winter and I find the solitude you get in the middle of the woods quite amazing.
• a girlie girl, please just move on.
• I prefer meeting sooner than later.
• I'll add to this when I think of more stuff but these are the important things that come to mind at the moment.